Quality is at the heart of Goodridge, from design, to manufacture, to service. Goodridge customers receive value added solutions that meet the most stringent quality standards.
In addition to maintaining numerous industry and internationally recognised quality standards, Goodridge is committed to continuous improvement. A dedicated business process improvement manager oversees the implementation of lean practices and a programme of training to ensure Goodridge remains an agile industry leader.
Quality Policy Statement
The Key Management objective of Goodridge Ltd is to ensure that products supplied to the customer are supplied right first time, every time and on time.
Conforming to contractual, safety, statutory and regulatory requirements; to applicable specifications; are safe for use and meet our customer needs.
The Quality Management System established to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, including IATF 16949:2016 has been designed to ensure that all requirements relating to the above statement are recognised, controlled and documented.
The understanding of Lean practices, training and continual improvement, are identified support practices to ensure that the company and its staff are working as ever towards meeting the expectations of our customers, our organisation, and those of its interested parties.
Goodridge Ltd recognises the impacts that it has on the environment. In all our activities working practices and business relationships, we will work towards protecting and conserving aspects of the environment over which we have control or influence. To achieve this have set ourselves the following policy aims.
- Comply with the requirements of ISO14001:2004
- Meet all legislative, regulatory and other requirements appropriate to our business
- Identify the significant environmental impacts of the company’s activities arising from its products, processes, services and wastes.
- Aim to continually improve the environmental performance of the company by setting environmental objectives, targets and supporting programs.
- Be committed to the prevention of pollution.
- Raise the awareness and understanding by communicating to all persons working for or on behalf of the organisation, the company’s environmental policy and related matters.
- Provide the interested parties with relevant and appropriate information and establish open and on-going dialogue with persons having a bona fide interest in the company’s environmental activities.
- Ensure these aims are achieved by the use of appropriate procedures and management systems that will be systematically monitored, audited, reviewed and improved
Cert ISO 9001_Goodridge Ltd._2018 – 2021
Cert IATF 16949_Goodridge Ltd._2018 – 2021
Enviromental Policy Statement
JLRQ (Jaguar Landrover Quality Award)
DOT (NHTSA) approval
TUV – Brake Hose Approval – 03
VCA – Brake Hose Approval – 04